Choi Lee Fat Kung Fu

Guest chen lung

Guest chen lung

Anyone got it? Opinions?

Mine is still on order so will be welcoming any comments:p . What's the DVD like?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yakuza954

I don't have the new DVD but I've seen this movie before and thought it was one of Cliff Lok's better movies. Simple story, good training sequences, and full of shapes. No doubt watching it on an improved DVD will improve the experience as I saw it on a bad fullscreen version with huge Arabic and French subtitles.

Guest jmungus

i can 2nd that almost to the letter, only i watched an engl dub of CLF KF.

it wasnt really great or anything, but it was quite apparent its true potential would only show if i got a widescreen print of this.

mildly recommended.

Guest chen lung

Thanks guys.

Can anyone say if they have it (they don't have to comment)? No stores seem to have it and my order at 'The Hut' is taking ages - I'm starting to suspect Rarescope may have delayed the product.

Falkor, could you possibly elaborate?

Guest fabhui

Looks like it is delayed. I placed my order with play.com before the release date and now it says they are awaiting stock. Hope the wait is not too long!!!

Guest beardy82

I cant wait to actually see a good release of this awesome movie. The widescreen version I have has pretty crappy video. Watchable...but annoying at times.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

I'm gagging for this one too, top shapes right from the intro and Cliff Lok is brilliant in it.

Guest Sigitolo
I cant wait to actually see a good release of this awesome movie. The widescreen version I have has pretty crappy video. Watchable...but annoying at times.

Yep!

SiGiToLo

Guest Megaloman

as a practioner of this form of kung fu, i quite enjoyed the movie and plan of getting this version also.

are there any more movies that feature choy li fut? i know about IRON TIGER STRIKES (i think), DEMON FISTS OF KUNG FU and of course, DRUNKEN MASTER 2, but are there any more?

thanks,

David

Guest morgoth

I liked everything about this movie. It wasn't great, but still good. Lok is a good actor, and I almost choked from laughing so hard when that crosseyed guy asked Lok if he could wipe the sweat off of him. I can't get that image out of my head:lol

Archived