THE 36 CRAZY FISTS

Guest whamsabi

Guest whamsabi

This movie was above average. It has some funny parts, especially the ones with Ku Feng. It found this movie better than I thought. I thought it was going to be much worse.

What do you have to say about this one?8)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WHITETIGERNY

Definitely lame.

All of the cast have done much better.

Lui Ka Young has many better films.

The other guy from 5 SuperFighters looked silly.

Grade: D (Only the cast make this higher than an "F".)

Guest Chen Zhen

i dunno sevenhooks...at least the actors had proper costumes in this one, rather than shaolin chastity kung fu (awful movie)..

ppl are too hard on this film....i thought this movie was ok. the fights were well choreographed, which more or less saved this film for me..but everything else was boring and dull.

i cant understand why this film is getting dissed it has good kung in it what else do you want ...a good story and interesting characters as well, its a kung fu movie simple & plain.

Guest dager in the cotton

I agree with rdenn, if you want high drama, tight plots, Gene hackman level acting go hollywood, if you want kung then watch kungs, thease guys are athletes not actors.

if the film has a good plot then it's icing on the cake, for me the kung is the filla - the important part.

Guest morgoth

I actually liked Shaolin Chastity Kung Fu more than this. They are hard movies to rate, but i had an easier time getting through Shaolin Chastity.

Guest jmungus

chastity kf aint a bad kf movie from what i remember, and definitely better than 36 crazy fists (which is very mediocre overall) thats for sure.

both not watched inna while, but the main problems of 36CF lie with dull direction and a strangely uninviting vibe.

Guest Chen Zhen

what is this world coming to?

shaolin chastity kung fu is AWFUL. the ONLY redeeming factor is the choreography, which was quite good. i couldnt even finish it despite the fights.

Guest killer meteor

Was there any legal conflict arising from the use of JC footage in 36 Crazy Fists - ala Fist Of Unicorn - or did he give permission for it? I know his autobio claims he was angry but then, he didn't right that book

Killer Meteor
Was there any legal conflict arising from the use of JC footage in 36 Crazy Fists - ala Fist Of Unicorn - or did he give permission for it? I know his autobio claims he was angry but then, he didn't right that book

sorry, "he didn't write that book"

Is there a good copy of this available (wide/mandarin/subbed)?

I've seen a wide version on some chinese sits to stream, but without subs obviously.

Archived