Looking for title of this old school kung fu flick

Guest msarmie

Guest msarmie

i vaguely remember the story. only one fight scene which of course i never forgot. the actor was Chi Kuan Chun (the guy with the hard skin from Marco Polo). he was in a fight scene that was super bloody but the one thing i remember was he had a dragon tattoo on his chest. anybody know the name of that flick?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***SPOILERS***

All Men Are Brothers, and it was possible Chen Kuai Tai? He had tattoos all over his body and died a bloody death there.

***SPOILERS***

All Men Are Brothers, and it was possible Chen Kuai Tai? He had tattoos all over his body and died a bloody death there.

I'm thinking it was that also.

Off-topic, what movie is that quote from? It sounds so familiar.

• Administrator
I'm thinking it was that also.

Off-topic, what movie is that quote from? It sounds so familiar.

That quote is from ENTER THE DRAGON. "Han once had a bad experience with guns, and he doesn't allow them on his island." (quoting- no doubt poorly- from memory)

TibetanWhiteCrane
That quote is from ENTER THE DRAGON. "Han once had a bad experience with guns, and he doesn't allow them on his island."

translation: We need to come up with something so we don't have to deal with guns in a martial arts flick:squigglemouth:

• Administrator
translation: We need to come up with something so we don't have to deal with guns in a martial arts flick:squigglemouth:

"A scriptwriter once had a bad experience dealing with guns in his martial arts film script, and he doesn't allow them in his plot anymore." :xd:

"A scriptwriter once had a bad experience dealing with guns in his martial arts film script, and he doesn't allow them in his plot anymore." :xd:

SNAP!! Good one Bob!!

Archived