Ninja Movie

Bacon

Question

Okay I hope you all can help me here. I have been racking my brain for a long long time about this. A long time ago I saw a ninja movie that I am unable to remember the name of. After extensive searches on the net I have been unsuccesfull in figuring out the name of the movie.

The only thing I can really remember about it is that a caucasian baby was found by an Asain family. The father dropped the baby in a well to see if he was strong enough to swim to the top, if he did he was going to train him in the art of ninjitsu. I kinda remember part of his training was to dangle from a rope that was stretched across a gourge. The kid grew up and eventually moved back to the states where stuff happened and something about a highrise building and fighting and that is pretty much all I can really remember about it.

I really want to see it again and I am hoping that someone here might know the name of the movie.

Thanks for your help.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 answers to this question

kungpowmaster

Hmm... I'm not sure, but it sounds like it might be a Cannon film, like American Ninja. But I haven't watched that in a while. High rise scene makes me think of Revenge of the Ninja, but no caucasion baby in a well in that one. American Samurai has a similar story I think.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to watch a few more trailers of the ones you mentioned to see but I truely hope I figure it out this has been driving me nuts for so long.

Well its definitely not a Japanese made movie that is for sure. I thought it might be American Ninja as well but I haven't seen that movie in so long I cannot even remember half the plots.

Its not American Ninja 1 or 2 I'm sure of that but it might be one of the later ones. To me it sounds like Beverly Hills Ninja lol

Archived