Bloody Mary Killer (info)

fiol

Guys,

is it worth it?

I might be able to find the old vcd from hk (it doesnt have eng subs), but i'd like to know if:

1- the vcd is uncut?

2- is it worth it?

i 'm interested in this movie mostly because of Robin Shou. What do you think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey,

only seen the HK version (Bloody Mary Killer) which is horribly dubbed all throughout. I imagine the dvd of Unbeatable (the original title) in English is much better. It's worth it though kind of for some bad guy overacting and the final fight.

In case you're not one of the 5 million plus who've seen this fight from the movie:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:tongue:

However, if you're mainly interested in seeing Robin Shou, the English-language version will do you no good, as his scenes are apparently only in the HK cut. Funny bit of personal trivia on my end that I always bring up... pretty much all of this movie was shot a half hour from where I live. Go PG County! :wink:

In fact, I think the "hero" of this fight still teaches martial arts in the area... the temptation of trying to get an interview is building :bigsmile:

In fact, I think the "hero" of this fight still teaches martial arts in the area... the temptation of trying to get an interview is building :bigsmile:

You're right OldPangYau. Both are studens of Tai Yim, an expert in Shaolin Hung Fut Kung Fu. John Miller is a senior instructor at Tai Yim's Hung Fut Kung Fu School in Washington, DC (http://www.taiyimkungfu.com/SeniorInstructors.php). As for the villain of that fight, Don Niam now teaches the system as well as a Tae-Bo like exercise in Akron, Ohio. (http://www.donniamstudio.com/)

Archived