Cheeky Chap on DVD!

Monk Sante

Cheeky Chap

http://www.dddhouse.com/v3/product_details.php?ProductID=7600

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgT4rGk5k2U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgT4rGk5k2U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool!

Over time, I've become really fond of this flick (for obvious reasons and despite its flaws) - so this is definitely a great news... :yociexpress01:

English dub The Cheeky Chap & Mysterious Foot Works of Kung Fu trailers of mine

s5HFSpYuNWw

TibetanWhiteCrane

Now, if they would just put out One Armed Boxer, Hapkido, The Tournament, Queen's Ransom and Shaolin Plot.......

Killer Meteor
Now, if they would just put out One Armed Boxer, Hapkido, The Tournament, Queen's Ransom and Shaolin Plot.......

There's a very good German DVD of The Tournament, with Mandarin audio and English subs.

ironfistedmonk
Just wondering, who's the main villain in Cheeky Chap?

Charlie Chan is the main villain, the end fight in this movie is amazingly under rated IMO, I've hit rewind on this one a few times

TibetanWhiteCrane
There's a very good German DVD of The Tournament, with Mandarin audio and English subs.

I know. But I kinda like the aesthetics of having all the old GH classics from Fortune Star standing next to each other, and matching:nerd:

So I sincerely hope that they put out the titles I mentioned. If not, I guess the joke's on me!

Killer Meteor
I know. But I kinda like the aesthetics of having all the old GH classics from Fortune Star standing next to each other, and matching:nerd:

So I sincerely hope that they put out the titles I mentioned. If not, I guess the joke's on me!

I don't have any of the Joy Sales DVDs, don't like the PAL-NTSC picture. Have some DVD-Rs of them though.

It'd be great if one of the US companies went for some old school Golden Harvest releases, they're much better then the stiff assed Shaws!

Archived