Looking for a Title of a movie!

Jkidk11

Hi guys, I'm looking for to know the title of a movie also.

Broadcasted in the early 80's english dubbed, I don't know the year of its actual release.

The evil villain is an expert. Old guy, Looks like those one of those masters from "invincible armor: with white hair, beard and mustache. His technique is crossing his fingers, while he goes through his movements and style of poking in the air, it makes a "bing bing" noise. Like "bing bing, bing bing bing". One deadly technique.

The name of the movie was so unoriginal or common I had to laugh, but when it was on tv, its was cool.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Cow, no one has a clue? Comeon guys. Where are the experts?

Yeah I know typical old guy with white hair mustache and beard. But what was different was the sound effects with his deadly crossed fingers. Making those bing bing bing or ding ding ding noises. Could kill in an instant.

No its is not.

NOT TO CONFUSE ANYONE, but I think it has the word "super" in it.

As silly as we were kids growing up. Whenever we played kung fu for fun, I usually say "I'm bruce lee". Of course everyone tried to say that first. But I remember once, this kid said "I'm super dragon" (or something like that), then started crossing his fingers and tried poking me while making "bing bing bing" noises. I just cracked up because the name sounded so stupid. I mean it was just hilarious. I was like yeah right. He said haven't you seen the movie super dragon? Of course not. But sure enough it was on the very next week (samurai sunday) and it was so cool.

Again, please don't get confussed. Most likely the title is not it. Im just saying this because all I remember is that the title was so unoriginal or common that its probably labeled after the villian. I did some searches on youtube, there a couple super dragon but as far as I can tell, it ain't none of them.

Super Dragon's Dynamo maybe it. It's an IFD movie and they used slot machine sounds in some of their other movies.

Sorry guys, its not: 5 pattern Dragon claws, 5 Fighters from Shaolin, or Super Dragons Dynamo.

the post from "Morgoth" is a maybe not. I guessing that film is the film posted on youtube with Polly Shang fighting against the dude in the gold mask. That is probably a totally different film. The film, I'm looking for; well I don't remember a woman having a big role in the movie.

The time line is probably Ming Dynasty.

prayingmantis81

i got one for you help me out its a old movie don't know maybe late 70s or early 80s. all i can remember is this guy used to go around and sratch peoples faces i think it was tiger style thing. i saw this in the 80s on the saturday morning kung fu show.

First one is about a temple which is attacked by some group and everyone killed, except for 5 or 6 students who decide to get better and get revenge. One of the students learns a 7 or 9 section chain whip, he practices on bamboo until he can go thru 3 or 4. He fights and kills 3 guys at the end. Another guy uses an axe head on a rope to fight a guy who is good with a staff or spear. One student kills his guy when he is able to blind him by splashing water with his staff, reminding him of when he practiced and stirred up some leaves. Another student practices with his hands until he can twist stones apart. I think he dies in the end. I've searched the internet and various forums but can't find it.

First one is about a temple which is attacked by some group and everyone killed, except for 5 or 6 students who decide to get better and get revenge. One of the students learns a 7 or 9 section chain whip, he practices on bamboo until he can go thru 3 or 4. He fights and kills 3 guys at the end. Another guy uses an axe head on a rope to fight a guy who is good with a staff or spear. One student kills his guy when he is able to blind him by splashing water with his staff, reminding him of when he practiced and stirred up some leaves. Another student practices with his hands until he can twist stones apart. I think he dies in the end. I've searched the internet and various forums but can't find it.

That is easy..5 shaolin masters

My best guess would be either be Born Invincible or Ninja Hunter

oh man so close. Unfortunately those aren't it either. "ninja hunter" seems like a really cool movie though. I 'm gonna watch that for sure.

BlackLamaFaction

I think the movie is called Dragon Gate starring Chang Yi in the movie he crosses his fingers when he attacks and it makes that sound like ding when he hits you.

Archived