Mainland flicks

AbeRudder

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is a mainland film. Co-produced by a HK studio but filmed in Mainland China and made with actors and a production crew that by and large hail from the mainland.

uhmm ok i understand.. it is said that the original language is cantonese though..

kungfusamurai
uhmm ok i understand.. it is said that the original language is cantonese though..

Where does it say that?

KFS

kungfusamurai

They might have it mistaken. It happens. Even IMDB and Wikipedia have had their share of mistakes.

Even though a movie like Martial Arts of Shaolin was directed by Lau Kar Leung, I still consider it a mainland china flick.

KFS

I thought I'd take a chance on this title after coming across it on buyoyo. It's got a lot of decent fights, not as intense as Little Heroes, which had one of the same actors. I don't know the english title for it. It's mandarin only, and fullscreen.

http://www.buyoyo.com/buyoyo/eng/ProductDisplay.do?prrfnbr=5034959&prtype=0

l_p1003985955.jpg

KFS

the english title is : The Legend of the Daliang Mountains

kungfusamurai

Awesome, thank you for the english title. I didn't see any clips on youtube under either chinese or english titles.

KFS

Awesome, thank you for the english title. I didn't see any clips on youtube under either chinese or english titles.

KFS

i tried chinese websites but i find only the whole movie :wink:

Archived