Help with movie title

Toecutter

I have seen others make similar posts with great results, so I thought I would ask fo assistance too. Growing up I used to watch Kung Fu Theater on the USA Network and one scene made a lasting impression, but I can not remember the movies name. The villain had a technique where he drove two fingers into the abdomen of his opponent. It was rather graphic as the usual blood out of the mouth would ensue. I think that he was white-haired and wore red and black and would hide his hand behind a cape like a matador. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
odioustrident

Incredible Kung Fu Mission aka Kung Fu Commandoes. It sounds like this one was played a lot. Were some films played more than others?

• Administrator

I thought it might be IRON FINGERS OF DEATH. Also known by the following titles: IRON FINGERS OF SHAOLIN

SHAOLIN PRINCE

WU TANG PRINCE

and a title that makes no sense as far as describing this film, but I believe that it's the one commonly used for the US release- DEATH MASK OF THE NINJA.

In this film the guy had a two fingered steel thing that fit over his actual fingers. At the end he is carried to the climactic fight on a throne held up by four guys. One of the two heroes of the film was played by Ti Lung as a shaolin student with long black hair, wearing the typical yellow monk's robes. Does that ring a bell?

[ I think that he was white-haired and wore red and black and would hide his hand behind a cape like a matador/QUOTE]

That's got to be Robert Tai's part in Incredible KF Mission.

KUNGFU COMMANDOS, SHOWDOWN AT THE EQUATOR, BLOOD OF THE DRAGON, SHANGHAI MASSACRE and NINJA EXTERMINATORS were the most frequently replayed films on Kungfu Theater.

I just watched the end fight on Youtube for Incredible KF Mission and that was exactly the film I remembered. Thanks again for the help!

Archived