Tekken (2010) staright to video?

Macho King

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RonWilder

Can't wait for this movie to come out, whether it's on DVD or to the cinema i'll b seeing it either way. wish we had some official pictures.

well..i dislike Tekken as a game, so i will dislike the movie as well.

There is no movies based on ftg that it's worth a thing,except MK (the first one,the second is crap)... :squigglemouth:

well..i dislike Tekken as a game, so i will dislike the movie as well.

There is no movies based on ftg that it's worth a thing,except MK (the first one,the second is crap)... :squigglemouth:

I wouldn't totally write it off, it has a pretty good cast.

Considering the cast and the fact that Cyril Raffaelli is the film's fight choreographer, I am personally interested in the film.

Yahoo movies lists Sony Pictures as the US distributor. I predict they'll release it at the end of August like most of their B-grade action flicks with no name actors.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Doesn't matter who the fight choreographer is, if they don't edit the shit right! And once again, they have found the whitest looking "asian" people to play the leads. And surprise, surprise Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa, the go-to guy for stereotypical "ORIENTAL" villains. Shang Tsung wasn't enough??

I'd rather eat hot garbage out of the ass of a dead hobo, than watch this putrid pile of puke!

But that's just my opinion!

While it may have the choreography, the film looks as kitsch as "Dead or Alive" did. I have a feeling "Tekken" may be the biggest waste of fantastic talent since "Righteous Kill." My anticipatory torch's flame hasn't been fully dowsed but it certainly isn't burning with passion for this one.

Archived