CONTEST: Dragon Dynasty Shaw DVD bundle

Mark Pollard

We got us another contest giveaway folks. DD is handing out three five-disc Shaw DVD bundles with one grand prize winner to additionally receive a LEGENDARY WEAPONS OF CHINA 18-piece miniature weapons gift set. Like our last Well Go USA contest, we have some trivia questions to provide a little challenge.

Once again, the contest is for U.S. residents only unfortunately. The company facilitating the contest is kindly mailing out the prizes direct and its their call.

If you have all the discs already, enter anyway. It would make a sweet holiday gift for a friend or family member.

Here's the details:

http://www.kungfucinema.com/contest-dragon-dynastys-shaw-brothers-dvd-bundle-11996

Good luck all.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember (barely) times when internet was only luxury of very few and contests like these were replied by postcard.

Then you needed to have some knowledge but today answers to questions easy to pick from net:tongue:.

Good luck for those who attend,I would be upset if own weapon set either

WOO HOO questions I can answer lol. Oddly seen this same contest with diff questions elsewhere. Here's to hoping :xd:

Congratulations to grand prize winner Derek Martinez and runner-up winners Ben Sanborn and Keith Cini, all winners in Kung Fu Cinema's Dragon Dynasty Shaw Brothers DVD Bundle contest. Ben and Keith will receive Dragon Dynasty's DVD bundle while Derek will receive the DVD bundle in addition to the 18 miniature weapons set.

mistertpitydafoo

Thanks Mr Pollard for providing this contest with Dragon Dynasty! I am highly surprised to be a runner up, I never seem to win contests.

Archived