The Official Martial Arts film Trailer Mega Thread...

The Dragon

I thought it would be nice if anyone wanted to assist in keeping fellow members abreast on the latest and original film trailers, as we come across them, we can post here.

I'd like to kick this thread off by posting one already available,

14 BLADES

LKOyAkD7Pno

When adding a new trailer, simply post the title of it in the title section at the top, so when it's fresh people can see it from the main menu.:bigsmile:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great thread! Really needs to be pinned at the top of the page!

Does anyone know when Dogs of Chinatown will be released on DVD? And are there any trailers for Erik Jacobus' (unsure of spelling but the star of Contour and looked like he was in Dogs of Chinatown) film something about bogey in the title???

One Armed Boxer
Does anyone know when Dogs of Chinatown will be released on DVD? And are there any trailers for Erik Jacobus' (unsure of spelling but the star of Contour and looked like he was in Dogs of Chinatown) film something about bogey in the title???

Still no release date for Dogs of Chinatown....

....here is a practice session trailer for the new Stunt People movie Beat Down Boogie, were Eric Jacobus will be playing the same character, Law, from Contour, and it's also being directed by Micah Moore who made Dogs of Chinatown.

Unfortunately it looks like the film is currently on hold due to financing trouble.

Wu-Tang Vs The Golden Phoenix

v7HF4EK6rAI

I’ve been waiting for Rza’s kung fu movie effort since he announced the Bobby Digital movie. After seeing the trailer I’m not sure if I’m excited or disappointed. Despite having what look like pretty cool fights and the choreographer from “Five Venoms” on board, the whole thing feels like a badly done spoof rather than an homage to traditional kung fu films. It feels more along the lines of “Kung Pow” and that makes me feel somewhat bitter. Still, I’ll certainly give it a watch when it is finally released.

Does anyone else think this thread should be pinned at the top of the Forum? That way it makes it easier to find so any new trailers can be added without any hassle.

2BJ0UfLrf8U

2nd video major spoilers

bQ7sq_Rg5sQ

brutal fight

sKHH4xMHAyU

I think this is the proper trailer

1LlCkwEiMwg

Archived