Shaolin wooden men (HKL)

Guest Dragon Lung

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

If I remember correctly Kam Kong is the villian and this is one Jackie's old school films. I agree with jmungus a 6.5/10 would definitely be a fair rating on this one. Kam Kong is one of the best leads for the independent releases. Ferocious Monk From Shaolin, Master Of The Flying Guillotine, Murder Of Murders, Iron Monkey (the original), and so on. He was a student of Tan Tao Liang's. Now isn't Shaolin Wooden Men an a.k.a. for Snake And Crane Arts Of Shaolin? It's been a while since I've seen this film.

Guest silver hermit

"Now isn't Shaolin Wooden Men an a.k.a. for Snake And Crane Arts Of Shaolin?"

nope different film

Guest MANOZEN

Hi ,

Shaolin Wooden Men is a fantastic showcase for Jackie Chans kung fu styling IMO . The opening credit sequence alone displays many an example of brilliant form and technique from Chan, just check those wickedly executed salutes ! Further to Jackies performance is the excellent training sector where JC defines perfection with his incredible stancework ! :smokin

Lets just hope HKL get a good render from their film elements and also include a mandarin track too .

SHAOLIN WOODEN MEN - CHAN OPENER

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lePhIWJM8G4

MANOZEN

Guest Shaolin Dog Paw

I loved Shaolin Wooden Men...classic. Jackie was great in this movie, had a perfect blend of humor and hard hitting action. Id give it a 8.5/10

Guest Couch Foo

All existing versions of this movie so far are severely screwed up one way or another, so perhaps this will be a chance to have a decent one at last. :)

Guest thundered mantis

Great news! For me, it´s one of the old school Jackie good ones:

Shaolin Wooden Men

Snake & Crane Arts

Spiritual Kung Fu (can´t help but liking the ghosts :lol )

SITES

DM

Dragon Fist

Fearless Hyena

Young Master

Dragon Lord

I prefer it to Secret Rivals and to Executioners, although this is just personal taste...

Archived