Panna Rittikrai

HyperDrive

I noticed there isn't a good list of movies that Panna Rittikrai has beenor is going to be involved in. So I decided to compile a really rough list based on various sources around the internet. I'm probably missing a lot and/or listing the same movie twice under different names.

As an Actor or Actor and Director

Black Killer

Black Killer 2

Gold Fist (1991)

Magic Man

Bible of Loafer

Gun of God

Cobra 100%

2 Nuk Soo Poo Ying Yai (Thai Police Story = English dubbed shortened version)

Hua Jai Lhek

Kah Mar Kub Puen

Koo Dued

Kuang Ther Mar Plon

Kon dib lhek nam pee

Nuk leng klong yao

Lui Talu Fah

Lum Plern Hod

Mue Prab Song Paen Din

Nuk Kah Nah Yhok

Pah Lhok Ma Lui

Pah Narok Dong Dib

Pee Nuk Rong Nong Nuk Leng

Petch Lui Plerng

Petchakard Lhek

Soo Lui Laek

Tood Mor Rana

Hod Tarm Sung

Kuan Ouy

Nuk Kah Win Yarn Hode

Mue Prab Puen Hode

Nuk Leng Klong Yao

Sing Wing Lui

Payuk Rai Chiang Choon 1 & 2

Tah Lu Fa Ma Derd

Hin Tud Lhek

Ma Gerd Lui (Born to Fight '86) (1986)

Ma Gerd Lui 2

Mission Hunter 1 & 2 (MH2 = Battle Warrior)

Hard Gun

Plook mun kuen ma kah 1-4 (Spirited Killer) (1987-1994?)

Tabunfire (Dynamite Warrior)

Angels 3

Pee Sard Song Karm

Kumpee Nuk Leng

Mae Mhai Sao Pun Phee

Song Kram Phee

Hod Lah Hin

Singh Siam

Huk Lhiem Torrachon

Ai Lhek Petch

Nuk Ka Winyarn Hode

Bodyguard Karng Liem 2

Nuk Kah Nah Yhok

Tood Mor Rana

Kuang Ther Mar Plon

Cobra Hundred Percent

The Tiger Hill

Dragon Killer?

Other

City of Angels (2012)(assistant director, ?choreographer?)

Ong Bak trilogy (choreographer)

Born to Fight '04 (2004) (choreographer and director)

Tom Yum Goong (The Protector) (choreographer)

Mercury Man (stunt coordinator)

5 huajai hero (Power Kids) (producer and action supervisor)

What this list really needs though is a doublechecking of the spelling for the Thai words and a list of years or approximate years. A big thanks in advance.

• Like 3

Hmm, one thing i noticed is that you've listed Thai Police Story.. I'm not sure if it really belongs on the list or not. Most (if not all) of TPS is made up of scenes from 2 Nuk Soo Poo Ying Yai (Two Men Known by All - litteral translation), but with an english dub that is far from what the original story is all about.

I'm not 100% sure if TPS contains footage from other movies than 2 Nuk Soo Poo Ying Yai, if it does i guess there's some sense in having it as a separate movie. However, i think i would list it as an AKA rather than an individual movie.

Also only Plook Mun Kuen Ma Kah 4 (Waking up to Kill 4 - litteral translation) have the AKA Spirited Killer.

Lastly there is 3 movies in the Gerd Ma Lui series (besides the 2004 version), although GML2 is extremely rare it does exists.

• Like 2

Other

5 huajai hero (Power Kids) (?assistant producer?, ?choreographer?)

What this list really needs though is a doublechecking of the spelling for the Thai words and a list of years or approximate years. A big thanks in advance.

Panna was listed as producer and as "action supervisor" of Power Kids. Banlu Srisaeng was the choreographer of the film.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. I corrected most of what was pointed out. Also, some dates were added.

Also only Plook Mun Kuen Ma Kah 4 (Waking up to Kill 4 - litteral translation) have the AKA Spirited Killer.

Millcreek Entertainment released a Spirited Killer "trilogy" consisting of Plook 4, 1 and one of the others. Unfortunately, Plook 1 was labeled a sequel of Plook 4 and the other Plook (either 2 or 3) was labeled the last of the "trilogy." So the Spirited Killer label was applied to the whole Plook series but very badly.

• Like 2

Millcreek Entertainment released a Spirited Killer "trilogy" consisting of Plook 4, 1 and one of the others. Unfortunately, Plook 1 was labeled a sequel of Plook 4 and the other Plook (either 2 or 3) was labeled the last of the "trilogy." So the Spirited Killer label was applied to the whole Plook series but very badly.

Wow, i hadn't noticed this release :neutral:

How is the quality of the two other Plooks?? I'm hoping for widescreen and subtitles, but i'm not holding my breath :crossedlips:

• Like 2

Spirited Killer 2 and 3 were widescreen and with the yellow subtitles.

Only Spirited Killer 1 (Plook 4) was dubbed in English on the trilogy pack.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what are the Thai titles for Spirited Killer 2 and 3 from that "Trilogy" ?

I'm somewhat sure that Spirited Killer 2 is Plook Mun Kuen Ma Kah, since the title screen reads "ปลุกมันขึ้นมาฆ่า", I'm not sure what to make of Spirited Killer 3 though...

• Like 1

Unfortunately, most of the films in the Spirited Killer trilogy are NOT Plook films. Spirited Killer is Plook 4, but the other films are not any of the Plooks. I have seen Plook 1-4 and the Spirited Killer trilogy and the only film that is part of both is the original Spirited Killer featuring Tony Jaa.

Plook 1 & 2 are worth checking out. They're not great video quality, but the first has quality stutns and the 2nd has some great acrobatics. The 3rd is just ok.

The Plook series can be purchased at ethaicd.com, but like most old Panna films, they go in & out of stock.

• Like 1

I watched one called The Tiger Hill last night. This must've been one of Panna's earliest movies.

The new Thai censorship rules really wreck a movie. Nothing was censored in the first half. The second half was blurred to death in places even though the action wasn't much different than in the first. Sometimes it was comical in the shootouts because it would blur like five seconds before the dude actually got shot.

• Like 1