Need help, name of film

Guest motomagic235

Guest motomagic235

So I recently saw a film where one of the bad guys is sitting down at a restaurant outside. The lady that works there goes up to him and he grabs her by the neck while still eating. The protagonist gets up and starts fighting him, and he eventually fights like 3 other guys. The girl also starts fighting but ends up getting grabbed by a larger guy and breaks her back.

The protagonist also kicks a guy eating noodles and he begins spitting noodles out. And that's about as descriptive as I remember.

I want to know the name of this film because the protagonist is quick and also does flips in the air, pretty crazy stunts he performs.

There's also another part where he fights a guy wielding a pole arm, he is fast and dodges the weapon and eventually gets hold of it and kills the bad guy.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, not a perfect match with your description, but perhaps it could be Dreadnought with Yuen Biao?!? In the beginning the bad guy and his wife gets attacked at a restaurant, and she dies by getting her back broken by a big guy! Also in the end the bad guy fights with some sort of exending sleaves (i guess you could call it pole arms).

However, if you saw the movie recently can you remember if there's any Lion Dancing in the movie? There's a very memorable scene about lion dancing in Dreadnought ;)

Archived