Ninja Death ..?

sifu iron perm

sifu iron perm

I have been seeing Ninja Death 1, 2 and 3 listed on the "Unexplained" channel on British Satelite TV. If im not mistaken , are these movies starring Alex Lo Rei?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they do star Alexander Lo Rei, they were also released on dvd as Venom of The Ninja by Crash Cinema a few years back. These films were condensed into one film Ninja Kids released on tape by Ocean Shores. Apparently the OAR is fullscreen so if you see black bars (fake widescreen) you're missing a good portion of the picture.

Sifu Iron Perm, I am always on the look out for free Martial arts film on Sky. I have never really noticed the Unexplained Channel. I had a quick look on the TV guide on the internet and could not see these films, are they on the Ninja Night, tuesday and thursday. Do they show any other films? On Film 4 a week on friday they are showing jet li's Warlords. Also they have been showing Ashes of time redux in the last few days.

sifu iron perm
Sifu Iron Perm, I am always on the look out for free Martial arts film on Sky. I have never really noticed the Unexplained Channel. I had a quick look on the TV guide on the internet and could not see these films, are they on the Ninja Night, tuesday and thursday. Do they show any other films? On Film 4 a week on friday they are showing jet li's Warlords. Also they have been showing Ashes of time redux in the last few days.

I only thought the unexplained aka the paranormal channel showed b class horror flicks. So i was surprised at that Ninja find!

As for more kung fu, you should try the mens channel, near film4 / zonehorror channels..they usually play some bruce li , old skool stuff..plenty of repeats though.

Two weeks ago; channel Dave played a shaw bros film.

Thanks I do keep my eye on the movies 4 Men channel and have seen all the films I have wanted to on that channel, have not seen a new one in a while. I presume the shaw Bros film was one of the ones BBC (not sure which exact channel) viewed a while ago, two champions of Shoalin, 36 chambers, Spirtual boxer, Killer clans.

sifu iron perm
Thanks I do keep my eye on the movies 4 Men channel and have seen all the films I have wanted to on that channel, have not seen a new one in a while. I presume the shaw Bros film was one of the ones BBC (not sure which exact channel) viewed a while ago, two champions of Shoalin, 36 chambers, Spirtual boxer, Killer clans.

i think it was Diciples of shaolin..

Archived