?? "Ides of March"/"Ultimate Target" (Gary Daniels) ??

WuJing

Has anyone ever watched the movie "Ides of March" aka "Ultimate Target" with Gary Daniels? As a collector of martial arts movies I have been searching the web many times for this movie, but apparantly it was never released officially on DVD. Some people say the production company went bankrupt. Hope to find it somewehere anyway.

Here is the trailer:

Ides%20Of%20March.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reel Power Stunts

I never saw this thread before. Now it's been resurrected. I have "Ides of March" on VCD. Bought it in Thailand about 9 years ago. Looked legit, and was Thai dub only. Seem to remember some decent Alpha Stunts action in it...

ShaOW!linDude

Holy Cow! Why have I not heard of this? That looks wild!

Reel Power Stunts --- you sure it's 9 yrs. old?

I just can't believe I've never come across this before. Was there no US release even straight to vhs/dvd?

I never saw this thread before. Now it's been resurrected. I have "Ides of March" on VCD. Bought it in Thailand about 9 years ago. Looked legit, and was Thai dub only. Seem to remember some decent Alpha Stunts action in it...

lol yea, i actuaally ran into this thread thru yahoo image search for gary daniels movies Lol and decided to wake it up for the hell of it Lol, but yea i hate when peoples movies arent released

3 ive seen and want but havnt been released also are

The Red Canvas

& Tekken

& Shadows in Paradise, well not seen this one, but i want to,lol

Reel Power Stunts

I've been sorting through my VCDs, and came across "Ides of March", with it's horrid Thai soundtrack. To be honest...scanning through the disc, I don't think this film is anywhere near Gary's best. Some nice choreography here and there, though.

Here's a few bits of action:

d32MZjfaLj0

man i enjoyed that and i have no idea why but the last part reminded me some of mark dacascos Drive, i dont know how u was able to get a copy at one point may it be Thai or not, and now its like it doesnt sxist ive never been able to find it online on any site any where,, thx for sharing the vid.

Archived