help!! need a name of an old film

merc

hi, need help in finding the name of this old film,

i don't rember much apart from its a ninja film and the last fight scene,

some body (ninja male/female) on there knees holding up in a body in a forest while another ninja jumps on two trees (side by side) till he gets to the top and drives down piercing the body that is held up.

i know its not much to go on/help but if any one knows many thaks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark of the Dragon

It's not the amount of movies...it's just that every time I come across a multi-pack for cheap, the movies in the pack are usually terrible. Example: Fists of Fire, Swords of Death. It's a ten pack. Only TWO good movies: Fighting Ace and Shaolin Vs Manchu. That's it. They just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Morgoth Bauglir

Well, it’s different tastes I guess, but that Fists of Fire 10-pack introduced me to Killer Constable, my favorite SB movie.

Here’s some movies in the 50 pack that I like a lot. Some are really good, some are so bad they are good, and some are bad but have a couple of great fights. I wouldn’t pay a lot of money for it, but it’s easily worth the $11.99 I got it for.

Chase Step By Step

City Ninja aka Ninja Holocaust

Heroes of Shaolin aka Hero of the Wild

Image of Bruce Lee

The Impossible Kid

Ninja Death 1

The Real Bruce Lee

Return of the Kung Fu Dragon- just for Choi Wang’s beard

Shadow Ninja aka Killer in White

You also have a few others that I didn’t like but I think they have a bit of a following- Deadly Duo aka 2 Great Cavaliers, Shaolin Deadly Kicks, Kung Fu Arts and Day of the Panther.

Mark of the Dragon

Ah; Killer Constable/Lightning Kung Fu...forgot about that one. Thanks; I think I overlooked it when I watched the films because of the title.

Of course, it didn't help the quality of the print was pretty poor.

Morgoth Bauglir

Not only poor picture quality, but it's edited too. Definitely not the version to get for Killer Constable. There’s some really bad movies in that pack. I don’t blame you not making it through all of them lol. Did you watch Swordsman With an Umbrella? It's one of the best bad movies ever made. I bring that movie up as much as I can to try and spark some interest, but it never works :sad:

• Administrator
Did you watch Swordsman With an Umbrella? It's one of the best bad movies ever made. I bring that movie up as much as I can to try and spark some interest, but it never works :sad:

Alright Morgoth, I've always been curious about that one and I own that set. Based on your "one of the best bad movies ever made" comment I'll take the bait! :wink:

Mark of the Dragon

Watched the first ten minutes and couldn't take anymore. That one pack left a VERY bad taste in my mouth in regards to the multi-packs.

Morgoth Bauglir
Alright Morgoth, I've always been curious about that one and I own that set. Based on your "one of the best bad movies ever made" comment I'll take the bait! :wink:

You won't regret it. Mr Gau plays the swordsman, and the action gets intense Bob, you've been warned!

Archived