Sword of Doom on IFC Sat. 8:00pm

BlackLamaFaction

BlackLamaFaction

IFC has been Playing some dynamite classic Samurai flicks this month, and last: Hidden Fortress, Samurai Trilogy, Seven Samurai, and Hideo Gosha's Sword of the Beast to name a few. It's great to see there's at least one channel you can still see great uncut classics without commercials.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackLamaFaction

No you didn't miss it, that's this Saturday the 21st 8:00 am for Sword of doom. I've been using my DVR to catch most of them.

I don't care how many times I watch it, seeing Nakadai rage off half lunitic and run the clan through at the end is as good as it gets, true shame they didn't make the other 2 movies.

IFC has been Playing some dynamite classic Samurai flicks this month, and last: Hidden Fortress, Samurai Trilogy, Seven Samurai, and Hideo Gosha's Sword of the Beast to name a few. It's great to see there's at least one channel you can still see great uncut classics without commercials.

If you get Turner Classic Movies, they show uncut, commercial free films as well. It's particularly nice when they have an Akira Kurosawa marathon, or show something like Kwaidan.

Archived