hkfilmnews.blogspot.com Your site for all the KF DVD News!

Guest gfanikf

Guest gfanikf

hkfilmnews.blogspot.com/

This site will be taking over the Upcoming DVD thread, but will also be expanding to other Hong Kong films too. I'm still transfering some of the reviews and other stuff, but you can see the fully functional site. I would like to get your feedback about the site. One thing I thought would be good was my use of tags. But like I said please post some feedback.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shaolin Dog Paw

Been looking over your site. Im impressed. You said you wanted good honest feedback so here goes, (i don't mean to offend)

The good:

1. Loved the clean style

2. Blue is a great color to use for this

3. Its easy to navigate around the site

4. The descriptions are very helpful and useful

5. great to see screen caps of what your describing

6. the screen caps are clear and arent fuzzy

7. its easy to get stuck at the site because theres so much information to peruse through and lots of pictures to look at.

The bad: (not much)

1. The right side where the links are... would be nice, for me anyways, to see categories. I was a little confused, was it supposed to links for movies or for companies and movies?

2. The simple easy to read look is great. Itd be cool to maybe see a logo thrown in there somewhere.

3. Embedded video would be a nice touch.

If you want, i could send you some code snippets via email. My site is far from done but you could take a look and maybe critique mine as well, thatd be great. Its www.fugru.com

click on my Jacki Chan link to see the embedded video.

All in all, i think its great. Im going to book mark it and when i have a chance subscribe and post some comments. it looks like a fun blog.

Guest gfanikf

Thanks for the comments SDP

I just uploaded an embedded video clip and would love to see some feedback from it :)

I would love a logo. I just have no artistic talent lol. The links will be added more so when I have some others. Actually there are categories companies meant links to the website of an offical company (in this case VV)

Guest Shaolin Dog Paw

hey gfanikf, email me with what youd like to see in your logo and ill create a few for you to choose from.

Archived