Missing In Action - Dutch Filmworks

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

I see that Holland-based indie distributor Dutch Filmworks offers a box set of all three of Chucky's MIA trilogy. Supposedly anamorphic widescreen too. DFW is a legit company so these shouldn't be boots. Has anyone seen them and can comment on the quality - or any other issues I should know about? Thx.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

You sure? I checked their site and nothing.

Strangely enough there's a double disc set for Parts 2 and 3 (despite being from different distributors) but not Part 1(!)

How peculiar.

They're all 4:3 in the US though.

I own the Dutch set of DFW. On the cover it is said that all three movies are anamorphic widescreen.In reality only the first Missing in Action movie is widescreen. The other two are fullscreen. The picture quality of the first one is not the best.

Guest Markgway
http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Feature-Missing-Beginning-Braddock/dp/B0014OCKKY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1258226689&sr=8-2

This is the one I saw, the first MIA has wide and full screen, the other two are only full screen.

Ah, didn't know about that set. Not getting it from Amazon though. Just under $40(!) for three budget titles. Riiiight.

I own the Dutch set of DFW. On the cover it is said that all three movies are anamorphic widescreen.In reality only the first Missing in Action movie is widescreen. The other two are fullscreen. The picture quality of the first one is not the best.

Ooh. Thanks for the warning mate. :(

DeathFuMaster

Well to be fair the used copies are only 7.00 plus shipping.....but my walmart has the set for 13.00 new, so mabey you should check there. People on amazon are ridiculous, they think when a dvd goes out of print, it instantly becomes worth a fortune...Ive seen dvds on there for 200+ dollars.

Archived