DeepDiscount.com sale 40% off

daisho2004

I got a card in the mail today saying DeepDiscount.com is having a huge sale on all Blu-Ray & DVD's sale starts 11/13/09' - 11/29/09' code is NOV9

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WuxiaFan

The discounted prices are already reflected in the prices on the site. I placed an order today the DVDs were 40% off. It's a good deal if you can find what you're looking for. All of the DVDs I bought were lower than amazon's. :angel:

I've seen a lot of people hating on Deep Discount regarding this offer and from my end I don't know why. I looked up 60 titles on dvd price search and with this sale Deep Discount had the lowest price on 51 titles (lower than Amazon). 5 were not listed and 1 was a pre-order with only 3 titles being lower on other websites.

I guess it's not as good as their previous 20% off regular Deep Discount prices. But still it's a pretty good deal.

I'll be honest I didn't check it out yet, I usually order with the 20% off sale. Unless this is just there regular savings on DVDs. I think the 20% should be at the end of this month. But I'll keep you Guys posted if I get any news.

Guest WuxiaFan
Why are some of you regarding Amazon as a cheap place to buy DVDs?? I think it is one of the most expensive!

I guess it depends on what you're looking at. They usually are one of the less expensive retailers.

I ordered from them a couple of days ago and today they emailed me a $5 off coupon for a purchase over 25 bucks. I think I'll order a couple of blu rays :smile:

Archived