Vengeance Video Kung Fu Genius DVD?

JustinB

Anyone know if the Vengeance Video DVD of Kung Fu Genius was ever actually released? I know some of the titles they advertised never made it to stores and I can't find this one anywhere.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep your eye on amazon. They didn't have it there for months, then one day I checked and a seller had it up for a fiver on the marketplace.

I'm in the same boat with the Vengeance release of Queen Boxer - I've never seen it for sale.

I haven't watched it to be honest. I saw the film late one night on movies4men2, so I decided to try and track it down on dvd. I bought the vengeance release after a few months of waiting for someone to sell it on amazon marketplace.

All it says on the box is:

English version, Widescreen, 86 minutes.

I'm in the same boat with the Vengeance release of Queen Boxer - I've never seen it for sale.

Avoid this release.Really atrocious.Glad its obsolete.The only redeeming factor about this is the artwork of the sleeve.

Avoid this release.Really atrocious.Glad its obsolete.The only redeeming factor about this is the artwork of the sleeve.

Yeah, I read something to that effect when I searched the forum for it the other day. Frankly, I only really want it for two reasons - like you say, the cover artwork; and the fact that I've got nearly every other vengeance release, so for the sake of completeness I've been keeping my eye out. Thanks for the warning though!

Archived