Whats wrong with Fortune Star?

Guest monk sante

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WHITETIGERNY

Perhaps they saw the new remastered broken oath that is a rip off of their disc?:rolleyes

Movies with imbeded subs are ...

Guest gfanikf

Yeah even though I didn't have a picture of it. I personally saw a One Armed Boxer from dingus at FYE last night.

they can put the VCDs together super fast and sell them to markets throughout Asia. DVDs are coming of these titles, just relax. I know telling a fan that is asking for trouble though. :b

Guest gfanikf

Yep. Honestly the fact it is coming out on VCD is a reason to be happy because it means IT WILL eventually make it to DVD. Its only a matter of time. Seeing that Blue Jean Monster VCD put a big smile on my face. BIG SILLY is going to DVD soon. :)

Guest monk sante
It's because, they can put the VCDs together super fast and sell them to markets throughout Asia. DVDs are coming of these titles, just have some relax. I know telling a fan that is asking for trouble though.

Linn, thanks for input, I'll keep my eyes open. 8)

Guest Ivy Ling Po

I am looking out for The Angry River on DVD.

When the DVD of The Invincible Eight is released, I hope they have the good business sense to add English subs that the VCD does not have.

Guest Markgway

At the moment all the non-remastered DVDs will have new subs. It takes time to do this though... hence the delay.

Guest silver hermit

i get the feeling that they learned from what happened to celestials dvds and they are waiting to get international deals in place and signing the deals before we get dvd. maybe not enough people from HK want those films on dvd from the results from that fortune star voting process.

is anyone in contact or have contacts with fortunestar??

Guest FarEastPirate

do you think with the population of 1.5 billion chinese they might have a market in China? O Cmo'n give me a break.

Cellestail pressed VCD's only on certian titles. that were garbage

no thats that not the reason.

I can hear them in the office...... dont make DVD the Gwaillo jack will make copy .

Oh please stop making me into a scapegoat

Guest luckystars

Oh please stop making me into a scapegoat...

...coz I make crazy paper from u dumb-bells...

:rollin

Guest Ivy Ling Po

DVDs pressed in China? I have learnt my lesson and will steer clear of them. Do you know they can suddenly become unplayable after a few months?

Archived