HKFlix having a blowout on Region 3 and Region 4 Celestial Shaw Brothers Releases

magicpoe

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In making an inquiry about the sale I discovered that HKFlix is now under new management for the first time. What that means for the company and its customers remains to be seen but I suspect this sale is part of the new owner's house cleaning.

Guest WuxiaFan
In making an inquiry about the sale I discovered that HKFlix is now under new management for the first time. What that means for the company and its customers remains to be seen but I suspect this sale is part of the new owner's house cleaning.

:ooh: That makes me nervous. Do you know anything about the new owernship? Are they going to change their specialty market?

I haven't had a chance to speak with representatives of the new owners yet, nor have I received any notice of changes in how they plan to operate.

Guest WuxiaFan
I can tell they were 1 week late on my recent order.:neutral:

I sent them an email about my pending order last week and haven't heard from them yet. Usually, my buddy George would answer within a day, if not the same day sent. :neutral:

TibetanWhiteCrane

My order was late too. My e-mails was ignored, and although I have enjoyed writing countless reviews on there, it seems that they killed that too. Thanks HKflix.... you officially suck the big one..... what a damn shame!

Archived