CONTEST: Well Go USA's Shaw Brothers tin with poster

Mark Pollard

For those who do not visit the front page regularly I want to let you know about our latest contest. Well Go USA is giving away up to 10 copies of their upcoming four-disc Shaw box set and they're including a vintage Shaw poster with each tin. They didn't tell me which film posters they will be but I'll post an update if I find out.

Check out the full post for contest details below. I'm sure most of you will have no trouble at all identifying the films described as part of the contest rules. Try not to discuss it here if you can help it to let folks have a little fun figuring it out.

http://www.kungfucinema.com/contest-well-go-usas-shaw-brothers-set-with-vintage-poster-11506

Also, I apologize in advance to non-U.S. residents not eligible to enter. Since Well Go is mailing out the prizes directly they asked that the contest be for U.S. residents only.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeathFuMaster

Great contest and great movies, glad I recently rewatched a bunch of Shaws!! Hope I win, because I probably will not buy this otherwise because I already have half of the movies in the set.

It took longer than expected due to the holidays but Well Go USA has just announced the winners of this contest. The winners are Jo West, Steve Herlin, Eldridge Foronda, David Lynch, Judy Flynn, Ray Santana, Kyle Fiske, Tyler Harris, Scott McNutt, and Andy Strawn. Each will be receiving the DVD box set and an original Shaw poster, shipped separately within the next two to three weeks.

Woo-hoo! Thanks a bunch, Mark. I daresay this is the first contest in my life where I've ever won anything! :bigsmile:

Well done & well done to all the other winners.

• Administrator
Woo-hoo! Thanks a bunch, Mark. I daresay this is the first contest in my life where I've ever won anything! :bigsmile:

Congrats dude! :bigsmile: Let us know which poster you get, okay?

• Administrator
Holy Crap! My wife won and has no idea! I think I'll just let her open the package when it arrives! :xd:

Yo dude- congrats! That's so cool.

Holy Crap! My wife won and has no idea! I think I'll just let her open the package when it arrives! :xd:

Congrats bro *hides in the bushes right by the mailbox* :tongue:

• Administrator
Congrats bro *hides in the bushes right by the mailbox* :tongue:

Dude! Move over. You're standing on my foot! :xd:

I found a DVD sized package at my door yesterday from Well Go:wink:. I didn't even know I won, thanks Mark and Well Go! I'll try to post up some pics of the DVD tin this weekend.

I won! Loving the films. Big thanks to Well Go!

I bought their Holy Flame of the Martial World DVD. Very happy with their releases.

• Administrator

Cool! Nothing like a free Shaw Brothers poster to go with some free Shaw Brothers movies, eh? :bigsmile: I'm guessing this one's going to be hanging in the office? :nerd:

Guest WuxiaFan
I'm guessing this one's going to be hanging in the office? :nerd:

Eventually. It's going to cost some dough to get it properly framed like my other posters.:ooh:

Archived