Why can't anyone remember this movie?

Maestro4u

Not even the people who I know who are kung fu addicts. The movie "sounds familiar" but no one knows it! :squigglemouth: I am certain I saw this when I was younger! lol. Perhaps I can find the answer among you all...here is what I remember about the movie (I can't remember title nor actor/actresses) -

A Kung Fu master lived in a mansion/big house that was on a hill or hidden near a cave. It was hard to get access to the house. He lived in this mansion with many other women who I THINK were his daughters. The women were LETHAL. I think he trained them all and they protected him- they were loyal to him. Their fighting skills were impeccable, and they could also use various types of weapons, including darts. The earliest scene of the movie I remember is one of the women being excommunicated. She was placed naked into a wooden box. I think this was after she was beat up by the other women in fight. After putting her in a box, they ran spokes through the box to ensure that she would die (though she didn't). Then then took the wooden box and tossed her into the water (I think). Somehow she survived - she was discovered by someone, and she is eventually nursed back to health. I think there was also a scene where at night time, dressed in black with only her eyes visible, she goes to a place where people are eating inside and she gets into a fight.

This particular female is only one of the three main characters. Eventually she teams up with two other guys. I dont think they all knew each other, but they have the common goal of bringing the main master down. One of the main characters, he ended up trying to go the the house alone to handle business, but yet he got handled. lol. The women tore him up badly, and I think threw him into the water? Anyhow, eventually the three main characters go to the mansion on the hill together to take vengeance - they needed the female lead to help them get in. When they get there, its a FURIOUS showdown against the women/daughters. I remember the women/daughters wearing white flowing gowns. And they were coming at every point - jumping off balcony's and everything. They were dangerous and extremely skilled. Nevertheless, the three main characters end up killing them all.

Well, I THINK the excommunicated woman and one of the guys gets to the master first - they fight him together..but unfortunately, they are unsuccessful in the showdown, and the master ends up killing them after a great fight. Then the main guy comes in and sees his friends on the ground (I think that is how it went down - perhaps all three of them were fighting the master at once). He (the main guy) gets emotional and attacks. The showdown is great, and he ends up killing the master after a grueling fight. He then goes over to his friends. They are on their last breath or already dead. He sobs, and picks up the female lead's hand, picks up the other guy's hand, raises them in the air, screams maybe (a honorable/'in memory of kind' of action), and then the movie ends with a dramatic drum roll and strings, and the camera zooms IN to the three of them on the floor (I think there is a zoom in).

That is all I can remember...does this sound familiar to anyone, anyone who knows the movie for sure? I really hope so!! :bigsmile:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ways.jpg

sounds like "Bruce Lee's Ways of kung fu"

YES! THAT IS IT! THANK YOU SHAPES! I don't know you but I am going to tell everyone else that YOOOU are the true kung fu master movie finder because all the other one failed, LOL. Naw but thanks - I checked up on the movie and that is indeed it. I am trying to find how I can get the DVD.

Thanks again - I knew this movie existed.

OH - last thing - the lead actor is DRAGON LEE- An actor that strongly resembled Bruce Lee in regards to looks, and also imitated his fighting style. Interesting...

Archived