Its after the 20th of FEBUARY has anyone seen.

Guest the golden dragon

Guest the golden dragon

The long awaited;

'THE ELIMINATION PURSUIT'.

Have seen no reviews here yet.

Our local Suncoast Video has still not got this in stock yet.

GD

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lei Kung

Yeah, the curse of the mailman again! (Happens every time I order a much anticipated movie, without fail.) This shipped out two weeks ago Monday, along with Love and Sword, and still nothing. I bought it from DDD, my query email was returned with an automated response saying to check their FAQ.

Wait, don't mix drugs or alcohol with it?... I planned on dosing up good for this one. Is it just really hard to follow or something?

Guest morgoth

The movie gets pretty wild at times. Shooting up before watching will for sure be fatal. Just a warning.

Guest Lei Kung

Yeah, wasn't really planning on shooting up. I'm more of a hippie. Sounds like this movie is what I'm looking for.

Guest Lei Kung

Yes, finally got to watch this last night. I enjoyed it very much. I was rather impressed by the choreography/fight sceens in general. Tien Peng WAS A BADASS!!! The devil clan from Sulfur Gorge, who's master had the best Airborne Leaping skills, nice cinematography, Tien Peng was a real badass. This movie was a trip. I hope everyone enjoyed it. It was kind of short though, and seemed to end abruptly.

Guest morgoth

The story is kind of confusing, mainly because the director obviously does not worry about the story. Just so you know Lei Kung, the guy with leaping abilities is sent to spy on the Devil Clan. But, I will be honest, I don't really know what this movie was about. It's just pure fun.

Archived