DELIGHTFUL FOREST--Well Go USA

bobo

on nov/ 17th /2009----well go usa will have a collection of four shaw bros movies. DELIGHTFUL FOREST--HEROES SHED NO TEARS--HEROIC ONES and TWO CHAMPIONS OF SHAOLIN . all will have the original english dub. ohhhh ya.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

post-61-144191886367_thumb.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Hell yeah! Where did you hear that Delightful Forest and Heroes will have the dubs bobo? That is some great news!

on nov/ 17th /2009----well go usa will have a collection of four shaw bros movies. DELIGHTFUL FOREST--HEROES SHED NO TEARS--HEROIC ONES and TWO CHAMPIONS OF SHAOLIN . all will have the original english dub. ohhhh ya.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Can't Wait! :wink:

I'd be happier if I didn't already own HEROIC ONES and TWO CHAMPIONS OF SHAOLIN. Otherwise I'm happy just to see the movies, and I'm happy you're happy about the English dubs.

Morgoth Bauglir
I hope they're selling them individual ones as well.

You would think so...

I never picked up Heroic Ones and 2 Champions, because of the 5.1 audio. I guess I'll finally give in so I can get the 2 new movies.

i have all four movies on my hard drive so havent phyically bought them. the case is very nice and im tempted to buy. but im scared i wont like the dubbing and its possible they changed the sound effects. i hate it when they change the sound effects. ill wait till someone says something about it before i buy...

i have all four movies on my hard drive so havent phyically bought them. the case is very nice and im tempted to buy. but im scared i wont like the dubbing and its possible they changed the sound effects. i hate it when they change the sound effects. ill wait till someone says something about it before i buy...

This may be crazy talk, but you could ignore the English dub and just watch the movie with the original soundtrack.

Amazon isn't always good with specifications, so I'll wait & see what's on these discs. The R3 releases of these movies did me just fine, so I'm on the bubble.

You think they might have tampered with the original dubs?

Have they ever done that with Shaws?

All dubs I've heard sound untampered with. The only tampering I've noticed is done with the original language tracks.

Right?

can anyone confirm that this came out ? so far i have not been able to find it where i live. also can you confirm that the english dub is on all the movies ? thanks:ooh::ooh::ooh:

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

All four movies are listed as being english dubbed. Delightful Forest remastered with the english dub. Now that's special. It's being released as a single DVD in early 2/10

Sentswordsman
can anyone confirm that this came out ? so far i have not been able to find it where i live. also can you confirm that the english dub is on all the movies ? thanks:ooh::ooh::ooh:

I received the collection yesterday! All 4 DVDs do in fact include the English dub. The T Shirt offer is a mail in offer with $4.95 shipping & handling fee. The tin package is nice. Too bad I already owned half of the set prior to this collection coming out. Oh well I guess I'm helping out in the recession.

Damn things over $36 on Amazon now! For $15 I would have got it even though I have some of those movies already. Would have give the extras to friends for xmas.

It is a little cheaper on hkflix, but says its on preorder.... Has anyone gotten it from hkflix or know anything about that?

Morgoth Bauglir

I just got this in the mail today. Cant wait to watch them! I got it from a seller on Amazon, not from Amazon. It's at $23.32 right now. Maybe wait a few days and you may find one cheaper.

Morgoth Bauglir

Editing this post to say that Delightful Forest has the 5.1 audio, but the sound effects don’t sound too bad. A little overdone. No echo. It may be the original soundtrack, I don’t know. Sounds like synth about 43 minutes in and also at 58.

Heroes Shed No Tears has the 5.1 and 3 fights I counted with the echoing. Probably around half of the fighting has the echo sound. I don't think the music was tampered with, but once again, I don’t know. There's an odd blend of music at times. Hopefuly someone knows for sure which music was changed on these movies. I’m not the best person to go to for this info, I just try my best :tongue:

I watched the English track for Heroes and Chinese for Delightful Forest. Ti Lung’s English dubber didn’t fit him very well so I had to change it. For some reason I get really picky with who dubs Ti Lung.

Didn’t notice any problems with the picture. Looks perfect.

The subs on Delightful Forest stay in the black bars. That is very nice to see. I don’t know when Wellgo started that or if I just didn’t notice before since I usually watch the English dub.

Delightful Forest was delightful indeed. I’ll have to watch Heroes again sometime. I had trouble paying attention to it.

Archived