Kung fu the Invisible Fist

Guest shukocarl

Guest shukocarl

Just watched this...frickin' awesome scrap at the end between Chen Hsing and Yasuaki Kuarata, tonfa vs sai and all!

Y'know I used to dislike Chen Hsing until seeing this and the Bloody Fists and Kurata - san ,well he's always been tops in whatever he's been in!

Whew, still panting after all that action.....!:D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killer meteor

Chen Sing is awesome, as is Kurata. The two in a film is a winning combination!

Does Kurata have a Chinese name? I noticed he isn't on the credits on the print I saw - sames goes for King Boxer and Prodigal Boxer

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer
Does Kurata have a Chinese name? I noticed he isn't on the credits on the print I saw - sames goes for King Boxer and Prodigal Boxer

He has quite a few Chinese names, actually. On KING BOXER it's Chau Tieng Pao Chao, PRODIGAL BOXER it was Tung Choi-Po, (although it seems to differ on KUNG FU: THE PUNCH OF DEATH he's credited as "Shojo Karata San")and on KUNG FU: THE INVISIBLE FIST he was credited with the more Mandarin-sounding Cang Tian Bao Zhao.

KUNG FU: THE PUNCH OF DEATH

NDVD_001.jpg

KUNG FU: THE INVISIBLE FIST

NDVD_000.jpg

Guest Le Peril Jaune

In the English credits for Kung Fu, The Invisible Fist Kurata-san is credited as Cang Tian Bao Zhao, in King Boxer as Chauatieng Pao Chao and in Prodigal Boxer as Tung Choi-Po. Buyoyo.com calls him Chang Ting Bo Chiu.

Morgoth Bauglir

Damn I need to get that Black Panther. I hear nothing but the best things about it. And I didn't like Kung FU Invisible Fist too much, but that final fight is pretty awesome. those guys had to be really tough to get hit in the face over and over again and not show any damage:p

Yeah it's worth it Morgoth. It has a definite 70's charm but it's a brutal film. This one could have been called Brutal Boxer. Lol.

Archived