Michael Jacksons This Is It

lillippa328

was really good!!!!! Very good documentary and it makes u really see how much of a perfectionist he was....plus at 50 he sounds and moves just as good as he did when he was in his 20s

loved it...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drunkenmaster

I have read some cricicism of this film in the press. It shows a positive image of Jackson at work but fails to show that he was under tremendous stress and finding some of the rehersal process hard. It also doesn't show the fact that he was anything but completely healthy in the final days. I know the fans want to see thier idol one last time, but a documentary should show everything and not just pick and choose what the record company wants you to see. The fact that this is getting a limited cinema release only suggest that they just want to make some money back as quickly as possible. It's sad that once again Jacko is being used even after his untimely death. I won't be spening my money on something that is so selective and exploitive but even more annoying is only showing half of the picture. In my book MJ deserves more respect than that.

I plan to see this later today in the cinema.

I want to point out that there is key investors in this sort of thing that spent millions of dollars to set up the things your likely to see in the documentary. They just want their money back. This has nothing to do with Michael. If you threw down millions and millions of dollars and all of a sudden lost it (especially in these hard times) you would probably do the same thing so you shouldnt be so critical.

Also seeing as this puts Michael in a good light, I dont think of anything else better then to release something like this. Sure alot of people are thinking what your thinking in regards to using him even in death to make a buck but I dont see it like that at all. When he first announced his final concerts I was misty eyed and excited hoping that someone would document the concerts properly (which they always planned to do from the beginning) so Id be able to partake in the awesomeness of his final concert.

I can understand your concerns against scenes that are selective to show he was ill or a bad person but scenes selected to show how good he was really doesnt make sense to me.

When I see the film today I expect nothing but awesomeness and maybe a tear or two. When I saw the trailer in theatres I started to tear up. I grew up with this guy. He is a legend and a good spirit. I only hope people can continue supporting him. This guy earned it. Not just because of the music he gave us but because he was a symbol and an avatar of compassion and love.

he looks anything but ill and tired in this movie.......he is smiling, joking, showing love to everybody and dancing and singing like he's 25 again

Shaolin Chamber 36
was really good!!!!! Very good documentary and it makes u really see how much of a perfectionist he was....plus at 50 he sounds and moves just as good as he did when he was in his 20s

loved it...

I feel EXACTLY the same. I loved it as well. I hope it get's released on Blu-Ray with some more of that 100+ hours of rehearsal footage that was shot.

I feel EXACTLY the same. I loved it as well. I hope it get's released on Blu-Ray with some more of that 100+ hours of rehearsal footage that was shot.

There saving those 100+ hours for the 100+ times they will be releasing this on blu ray and every other possible format every few years always with new 'unseen footage.' This is one title you can be sure they will milk as much as possible.

sifu iron perm

Its good to read some MJ fans on a kung fu movie forum!!

I saw the doc, i loved it , but its a big cash in ploy, no way in hell was Mike ready for the Opening show ..thats my opinion!

sifu iron perm
SONY will milk Michael jackson for the next 20+ years. He has all kinds of new stuff coming out like new records and merchandise. The movie is #1 right now, and SONY has already made plans to extend the two week showing.

Apparently, Columbia pictures paid like 60 million for it from AEG but after they make their money back(which i think was few days ago) the money goes to Katherine & his kids.Movie was dope everybody was like "whatever you want mj" :wink:

The Human Nature sequence was a blessing to see how the Genius plays with the sound!

Finally got to see it and just wanted to see more. They didnt really show much personal stuff or have any interviews with MJ but Im glad that I was able to see what I was able to see. Ill be one to admit I deffently shed a couple tears.

sifu iron perm
Finally got to see it and just wanted to see more. They didnt really show much personal stuff or have any interviews with MJ but Im glad that I was able to see what I was able to see. Ill be one to admit I deffently shed a couple tears.

The footage was originally intended for the private library of Michael Jackson. It was also to be used to help the concert's creative team analyze, review and alter aspects of the show before completion.So basically the people who packaged it all together and sold it off as some next best thing to the concert itself,was just making $$$$$$.

btw, The Thriller Demo has leaked online, songs featured and ones that did not make it on the final version is out!

sifu iron perm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TK9JQNRJ

Tracklist:

1. Michael Jackson - 01 - NITE LINE (4:47)

2. Michael Jackson - 02 - CAROUSEL (4:09)

3. Michael Jackson - 03 - HOT STREET (3:56)

4. Michael Jackson - 04 - GIRL IS MINE SOLO DEMO (3:16)

5. Michael Jackson - 05 - STARLIGHT DEMO (5:09)

6. Michael Jackson - 06 - BABY BE MINE DEMO (4:15)

7. Michael Jackson - 07 - BILLIE JEAN DEMO (5:51)

8. Michael Jackson - 08 - STARTIN SOMETHIN DEMO (5:29)

9. Michael Jackson - 09 - P.Y.T. INSTRUMENTAL (3:50)

10. Michael Jackson - 10 - TROUBLE DEMO (3:46)

11. Michael Jackson - 11 - SLAPSTICK (2:42)

12. Michael Jackson - 12 - NITE LINE WRITERS (5:22)

13. Michael Jackson - 13 - CAROUSEL WRITERS (3:46)

14. Michael Jackson - 14 -TROUBLE WRITERS (3:09)

15. Michael Jackson - 15 - HUMAN NATURE WRITERS (3:54)

....:bigsmile:

Archived