47 Ronin: 2010"

daisho2004

My Thoughts I cannot even think about this movie as being an American film when all we have ever seen is it in Japanese!

47 Ronin

Synopsis:

Based on a true-life 18th century tale, this fantasy epic tells a dramatic tale of clan warfare and revenge surrounding a band of 47 loyal ronin seeking vengeance after their master is murdered. Keanu Reeves stars in the Universal Pictures production, written by Wanted's Chris Morgan. ~ Jeremy Wheeler, All Movie Guide

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WuxiaFan: I have to get back to you on that, because there has been so many different versions of this movie and I really don't know if there was a legit release on any of them. But I do think there was, but I have to ask CK or Merlin they would know better.

Guest WuxiaFan
WuxiaFan: I have to get back to you on that, because there has been so many different versions of this movie and I really don't know if there was a legit release on any of them. But I do think there was, but I have to ask CK or Merlin they would know better.

What about AnimEigo's version?

BlackLamaFaction

This film was a product of Imperial Japan used by that governments propaganda ministry, so the environment that this film was made in can not be reproduced today. in my opinion it shouldn't be touched. Forget America, the Japan of today could not remake this film and do it justice. The ideas and attitudes of Imperial Japan just don't exist today.

Archived