WIN! District 13 Ultimatum on DVD or Blu-Ray.

cultlabs

It couldn't be easier.....

Read the press release for D13U, then answer a simple question by PMing me with the solution and a postal address (I promise, no Anthrax).

Please state you age for "Legal Reasons".

Please also tell us what format you'd like if you win.

Entries by Midnight Monday 2nd November.

"WILL HAVE ACTION FANS PURRING WITH PLEASURE" The Times

With the phenomenal success of the critically acclaimed high-octane action thriller "District 13" writer-producer Luc Besson (the Transporter trilogy; the Taxi trilogy) not only unleashed the extreme sport of Parkour or Freerunning from its underground roots by introducing it to a wider international audience, he also introduced to the screen a pair of brand new action heroes in the film's stars, Cyril Raffaelli (Live Free Or Die Hard) and David Belle (Babylon A.D.). Now, Besson, Raffaelli and Belle return to the incendiary environment of the near-future Paris suburbs in the action-thriller DISTRICT 13: ULTIMATUM, the hugely anticipated sequel to one of the most spectacular action movies of recent years.

It's 2013, three years after the events of the first movie, and it appears that despite government promises nothing has changed in District 13, the racially charged ghetto notorious for its gangs, drug dealers and killers. A consortium of corrupt cops and government officials is conspiring to cause civil unrest within D13 with a view to finding an excuse to raze the area and cash in on its redevelopment. When a local kid accidentally uncovers the plot, the district's resident idealist Leito (Belle) and elite law-enforcer Damien Tomaso (Raffaelli) are reunited in a bid to bring peace to the troubled neighbourhood and to expose the conspiracy before a proposed air-strike can destroy the area Leito calls home.

Besson and director Patrick Alessandrin (Mean Spirit; August 15th) deliver another intoxicating cocktail of jaw-dropping martial arts, breathtaking Freerunning and explosive action in a movie that incredibly manages to outdo its thrilling predecessor on every level.

DISTRICT 13: ULTIMATUM (cert. 15) is available to buy on DVD and Blu-ray, courtesy of Momentum Pictures, from 26th October 2009.

Special features include: 'Making of' documentary, Production Diary and Deleted scenes.

The Big Question?

D13U star Cyril Raffaelli features in which big budget Hollywood action movie?

A) Live Free or Die Hard

B) Under Siege 2

C) Passenger 57

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... and then it occurred to me that you guys don't know me from adam.

Please send me your address as I have money resting in an African bank account, etc.

This post is moderator approved. Cultlabs is officially promoting D13:U and our website is sponsored by Arrow Video, Brain Damage Films and Shameless Screen Entertainment.

Just so you can see we're above board, here's our forum. I know it's not usual form to post a different forum on another forum, so this is just so you can check us out. Our site is more slanted towards horror anyway.

So... Please follow the link, see what we're about then hurry back...

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/

Archived