Any news about Mark Long and Jack Long?

Topgun

Hi guys,

After watching the interview with Li yi Min, I wonder why there has not been any attention about Mark Long and Jack Long at all. What really happened to these two fellas? Any recent pix?

Shade some light please

Topgun:bigsmile:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackLamaFaction

Some of my all time favorite fight scenes were between those two guys. Their styles really complemented each other well. I know they did work on a few Joeseph Kuo movies with Lee Yi Min. Mystery of Chessboxing and World of Drunken Master starred all 3. I think the last film Jack Long and Mark Long starred in together was Ghost Bride from 1992 wich Mark Long also directed ( according to HKCinemagic).

The Long Bros. were bad ass! My favorite performance from Jack was in 7 Grandmasters, and Mark in Mystery Of Chess Boxing. But when they fought each other, it was magic. Both of them played good villains too. It's hard to compare their skills. If I had to choose, I'd probably give Jack the extra nod.

:sad: It's too bad you don't see them in films anymore.

Jack Long was a Star in 80's kung fu flicks along with brother Mark Long in Seven grandmasters and mystery of chess boxing ..... does anyone know if he starred in any films in the 90's ?:nerd:

Just some hopping vampire/horror cheapies... according to HKMDB:

Geung Shi Fan Lin Ying (1990)

Witch Edited (1992)

A Man of Nasty Spirit (1993)

Morgoth Bauglir

Another one is Vampire Kid with Chang Shan. I think it's 90's, but I don't know how to find out what year it's from.

Like once Markgway mentione forget the big foot and all that this guy is the biggest mistery! What happened to him? I wanted to write his biography but there is just no chance to find any info on him. I know that he comes from two opera troups Fu Shing & Tap Peng. Any information on him would be highly appriciated.

QueMuchita

Thanks a lot, according to Wikipedia Jack Long went to Fu Sheng Opera School in Taiwan. Also, were these guys related?

Archived