legit or "not too" legit that is the question

Guest silver hermit

Guest silver hermit

there seems to be alot of questions these days about legit releases or boots. to each their own right?... i understand not everyone knows whats real and whats fake so maybe those "in the know" can shed some light on those with less info on legit releases. hey if mods deem it worthy maybe a sticky would be in order so all of these questions can be answered in 1 clean orderly thread. instead of splattered across the fandom like litter. this is not intended as a flame to anyone.

well i have allways wondered about these

"widesight" dvds i been seeing around. they offer alot of movies that are also on laser disk they even have hard coded subs some version look worse than the laser disk version and some look better than the laser disk versions. my question is are these legit???

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SunChien2004

I'll take what I could get honestly. If it's legit, fine if it's not and looks good to me, I'll still get it. To me, it's the least of my worries.

There are others who may not be in the know, or don't particularly care, I'm in the latter.

Guest silver hermit

like i said. to each their own.

not trying to knock anyone so lets not start any flaming or that foolish stuff. not saying you are sun chien i just want to prevent flames before they happen in case someone doesn't have anything constructive to add.

please try to stay on topic as well

Guest WHITETIGERNY

Wow, that is a complex question!

Many years ago not legit (camcorder, etc,) was the only way to get the movies. It "kept hope alive," dare I say, that one day a fan would one day get the legit.

Fortunately, some movies are now available legit. :)

I am replacing all the camcorder and other junk as the legit releases appear. Patience will win in the end.

Lie like a cat in wait and eventually the mouse will appear. Fresh meat is better than canned!:rollin :rollin

Guest SunChien2004

To silverhermit, I don't see how I was flaming at all honestly. I didn't call anyone names or bash anyone at all. Sorry if you were offended.

Archived