I've found Big Boss 115 min , please look

tonnylee

http://www.seguintech.com.mx/eshop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=127

El Gran Jefe: Karate a Muerte en Bangkok, de Bruce Lee

(The Big Boss)

Género: Acción

Cast & Crew, Galería de Imágenes, Selección de Escenas, Trailer Original

Cheng (Bruce Lee) llega a Bangkok y encuentra trabajo en la fábrica del Sr. Mee. Pronto descubrirá que este negocio es una "tapadera" para tratos comerciales de índole criminal. Y justo cuando dos obreros desaparecen misteriosamente, Cheng tomará cartas en el asunto, y se convertirá en líder de una campaña en contra del Dueño, quien tiene planes muy oscuros para Cheng... Será la pelea del Maestro de las Artes Marciales contra el Gran Jefe, en una pelea a muerte.

Casa Cinematrográfica: Fortune Star

Año:_ 1971

Idioma: Mandarin

Subtitulo:_Español

Duración: 115 min.

Director: Wei Lo

Formato: Fullscreen

Cast: Bruce Lee

Este producto esta en nuestro catálogo desde miércoles 25 junio, 2008

Please,let's hope this is the uncut edition

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can see on that link is a blank page and a large price tag, plus it seems strange something like that would be added to the site over a year ago and go un-noticed.

Guest Yi-Long

Could be. As I mentioned before in topics about this issue, I believe as a kid I once saw the 'saw in the head' scene included in the movie, but it must have been on either a rental-tape from the videostore, or an old tape from a turkish neighbour I borrowed...

I still have that feeling that it was once released with that scene included on VHS here in Europe.

I believe as a kid I once saw the 'saw in the head' scene included in the movie,

Funny how the old memory becomes blurred. I saw BB in theaters back in the 70s in Times Square. I'm sure I "saw" this scene (excuse the pun) but now, over the decades, I can't be certain if I "saw" it then (oops, sorry) or on TV or I just imagined I "saw" it at all... (oh man, I need to quit my day job) :tongue:

If and when something like this surfaces, if it ever will, it will be properly announced and it will be through people we know. Don't bother with something like an unclear listing in some public net shop.... LOL.

Any day when I read something "new" like this in regards to The Big Boss, it only makes me want to rip off the head of a stuffed animal and try to eat it.

Guest Markgway

Frankly I'm pissed off with these threads and don't want to read another thing about an uncut THE BIG BOSS until someone with cred has it in their possession and is willing to release it. End of.

Archived