I'm hoping someone knows the name of this film..

Despatricio

I apologize for posting this first of all; I'm sure these types of requests get old.

I don't recall too much detail about the film, but it seemed pretty unique when I watched it many years ago.

As I recall, it starts out with a bar fight in which the protagonist is horribly defeated and run out of town. He finds a temple and asks if he may train and is told that he must first build a wall around the temple. While building the wall, the protagonist watches the people actually training in the temple and builds their training devices into the wall and trains himself. After the wall is completed he is told to leave the temple without being trained. After leaving, he returns to the town he as forced from and gets in another bar fight. During the fight he uses the same ties he built the wall with to tie peoples hands together around support posts and to the bar etc.

If anyone knows the name of this film it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
instant noodles

It`s terrible movie.In fact Only good scenes are those where Wang Lung Wei appears.

They should not have used title 36th chamber in this and disciples,it disgraces BRILLIANT original.

Well,marketing issue of course...

spearman lo tat

word up, Morgoth. Return to the 36th Chamber was excellent. maybe, instant noodles, the movie isn't a sequel in the way we'd anticipate and therefore the story might be a turn-off, but the action and training scenes were inventive and great. also the cast of villains was heavy--Wang Lung Wei, Chiang Tao, Chiang Yi Tao and Kwan Young Moon!

Kwon Young Moon was great in this...love where he kicks Wei Pai and with this foot in the air, says "This my friend, is your justice".

And when Gordon comes back from Shaolin and fights the Manchus and Kwon Young Moon is shocked and says "Real kung fu?"

Gordon's reply: "Of course it is, it's my new style" WHAP!

I know that the's English dub, but its still funny how they came out there.

The subtitled version is much better.

Archived