help finding kung fu movies

Guest Snake and Crane

Guest morgoth

I watched Death Duel of Kung Fu again for the first time in a while. I have to bump my rating up from an 8 to a 9/10 for the spectacular finale.

My question is, did anyone notice Chung Fat in his 3 different roles? He may have had more. I am guessing he at least had a small part in the stunt doubling also. And this movie definitely gets the award for worst stunt double wig of all time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SDKungFu

I'm looking for the name of the movie in which a master who spit a lot trained his pupil by making him push a millstone, and another trained by jumping out of pits of water. Any idea which film this is? I don't know if it was a Shaw Bros flick or not. I saw it on BBT as a wee pup. Help!! Please!!

Guest Vorvadoss

Since you guys mentioned "Death Duel of Kung Fu"... How does the R2 55th chamber/prism release compare to the R1 Tai Seng vension?

Guest Knockabout

Hey SDKungFu,

I think the movie you're looking for is Invincible Shaolin (Shaw Bros)..

At least it's a venom movie (i.e. with the cast of 5 deadly venoms), that I know for sure :smokin

Guest peringaten

That film sounds like Marco Polo to me - I haven't checked either either MP or Invincible Shaolin to clarify, but Marco Polo, if I remember correctly, features Fu Sheng on the millstone getting taught by the spitting master, and Kuo Choi in the pits...

Archived