What is this film??? (difficulty: easy-medium)

falkor

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The second one is from Australian - Taiwanese co-production "The Z Men" starring O Chun Hung, Mel Gibson and Sam Neill.

ATTACK FORCE Z :wink:

Thanks guys!

the first is :

Legend of Lu Xiao Fong

So are all these artworks from the same movie?

122atn.jpg

poster1.jpgposter2.jpg

cover.jpg

The top-left poster looks to have different characters from the other poster and cover, so is this a different movie? Not sure if the original magazine article matches any of those, either.. I know that sometimes the characters can change after a movie is released.

no, they have different actors ,

the first added image is Chu Liu Hsiang and Hu Tieh hua,

2nd and 3rd images is Legend of Chu Liu Hsiang.

2nd and 3rd images is Legend of Chu Liu Hsiang.

So Legend of Chu Liu Hsiang is different to Legend of Lu Xiao Fong or the same? And definitely not Sun Moon Legend/Young Moon Legend?

right.

Lu Xiao Fong is like sherlock holmes

Chu Liu Hsiang is the Romantic swordsman,

although the actor of the above 2 Chu Liu hsiang films-Liu Ter Kai, did play Lu Xiao Fong in Story of Lu Xiao Fong. produced and directed by Lin Ying who directed the two Chu Liu Hsaing films above, maybe that's why you are getting confused. and the film title is similar to legend of Lu Xixo Fong pictured top

films.jpg

I watched a Lu Xiao Fong movie last month. It was Duel of the Century (Well Go), directed by Chor Yuen, with Lau Wing as Lu Xiao Fong. It was another of Chor Yuen's stage-bound wu xia fantasies, that lets him heap on the atmosphere.

There are many films about those two characters, the most famous Chu Liu Hsiang and Lu Xiao Fong actors are Adam Cheng and Damien Lau, both of whom became household names in S E Asia for portraying these two characters on HK TV

adamcopy.jpg

Thanks for clarifying that, shapes!

Could somebody please (Mark?) type up those Chinese characters for Legend of Lu Xiao Fong? I would like to check what websites on the Internet include any references to it...

Yes. Chu Liu Shiang and Lu Xiao Feng are different and both are popular character from Gu Long wuxia novels.

I don't like the taiwan version with Meng Fei as Lu Xiao Feng. I prefer the Shaw Brothers version with Lau Wing as Lu Xiao Feng or Ti Lung as Chu Liu Shiang.

Archived