Clubfoot!

lillippa328

Why is he so nice? lol...after rewatching OUATICaA I remember how good he is and how entertaining it is to watch him...

other than 3-6...what movies does he have that he is good in?

also, what does he train in?is it TKD?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xiong Xin-Xin (Hung Yan-Yan) is a wushu expert.

He was pretty good in a small role in the otherwise bad Double Team and Simon Sez, where he also did action choreography. He choreographed the fight scenes in The Musketeer and recently directed Coweb.

He is appearing next in Dennis Law's martial arts Triad flick, Bad Blood, coming out in 2010.

i gotta reawatch OUATIC 2 i didnt even notice him!

does he kick alot in his other films?Because his kicks were awsome!

Morgoth Bauglir

OUATIC 2 he just gets his ass kicked. In Heroes Among Heroes he is on another level with his fists and feet. Also I just remembered I think it's on the Fist of Fury TV series Sworn Revenge Tai Seng DVD he has an awesome fight with Donnie Yen.

I haven't seen a few of the movies on his credits. Wonder Seven comes to mind as a movie where he kicks quite a bit, but I don't remember his fights being that great.

Guest Yi-Long

Yeah, the fight between Donnie and Clubfoot was pretty much the highlight of the whole TV-series. Awesome fight.

I watched it on the original series, so I'm not sure how/if it's cut/edited when they hacked the whole series up into a movie.

Archived