Jack Lam (Lim Ja-ho)

Guest MANOZEN

Guest MANOZEN

Hi ,

Cheers Cotton, man I thought there would be untold Jack Lam titles to check out ? No worries Infernal Showdown will hopefully prove good for starters, just have to find a print now !

MANOZEN

Jaguar Wong, one of my heroes. Definitely one of the top 5 best characters in movie history. n710835493_1650670_8014.jpg

Yeah this actor definitely have something i think that he is one of the most underrated Asian actors of all times! you should check out Jack in Secret Ninja, Roaring Tiger he was awesome!

Jack Lam aka Im Ja-Ho, like many of the korean actors of the martial arts genre, faded into obscurity as it seems. Which is such a shame because those guys were super duper talented and could have gone far. Information on these actors are scarce but I keep looking in hopes to find some information on them. There is a chance they could possibly be involved with tv series in south korea; I do hope to see them grace the screen again.

Jack Lam aka Im Ja-Ho, like many of the korean actors of the martial arts genre, faded into obscurity as it seems. Which is such a shame because those guys were super duper talented and could have gone far. Information on these actors are scarce but I keep looking in hopes to find some information on them. There is a chance they could possibly be involved with tv series in south korea; I do hope to see them grace the screen again.

I also hope that he will make comeback, however i have some really big sources in Korea, so i think that i could find some good information.

• Like 1

spearman lo tat

Jaguar Wong? well why didn't you say so!! :bigsmile:

Jack Lam! ok! i don't think i've come across a character from this genre with such...swag! every now and then, out of the blue--almost involuntarily--i'll just say, "hey man, you Jaguar Wong?"

damnit, sometimes i wish i were so hated that someone would say that to me! lol, smh at myself...

• Like 1