Soulblade - The LOOT

Guest THE BASTARD

Guest THE BASTARD

Soulblade released a copy of the loot? I saw it in the trading section but i do not know it for a fact.

Can someone please confirm this or link me to a page that sells it if it is true.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HANZOSTEEL

Wow look at that huh. Soulblade was around back then huh?

Looks like the company is re-born and have established themselves properly.

I would like to see them re-release this copy again soley and with new cover art. The dragon version

i dont have it but i heard it's a print of the Wa version? Is that true.

And also i wonder because the Wa Version is so good it could be considered that there is no need

to remaster this film. And in saying that i wonder .. how much better the Joysales HK version will

be if at all WHEN it comes on DVD. I am going to buy Joysales ''the challenger'' and also ''the loot''

those are some Real classics and could not live without them.. Timeless. Really i love both of those films.

HRTHRTThe LOOTH RTHRT.jpg

HRTHThe Challenger RTHRTH.jpg

Guest thundered mantis

The Joy Sales DVDs will be anamorphic, which will be a tremendous improve over the WA and Dragon discs...

Guest spannick

Joy Sales are only upconverted from 4:3 PAL Masters - so if this is a real improvement? i can do that myself, too... if they used genuine newly remastered NTSC Masters in Film Speed, THAT would be a treat.

Guest Markgway

Bastard: Joy Sales are using the original poster art as requested by fans. I like it even though the silver borders are far too big.

Archived