Wu Dang (武当)(1983)

fiol

Wu Dang (武当)

thumba.jpg

Dir: Sun Sha

Cast: Lam Chuen , Changjun Zhao , Yuwen Li , Zhenbang Ma , Yali Tang , Zhiguo Zang , YingHai Mao , Yong Yang , Qiurong Zhao ,Jianming Sun , Changwen Xu , Xiaozhong Wang

An old chinese gong fu movie (from Mainland China, not HK or TW). I dunno if anybody here have ever watched it, but i'd suggest you to watch it as soon as possible!

It's released only in mainland china on dvd and it doenst carry any subs (only mandarin audio). Since i know some mandarin (i'm studying it) i could follow the dialogues (not all though), if u dont know any chinese..well.. u won't understand a thing they say ahah :tongue:

It's a pretty cool movie, with great martial arts scenes thx to Yali Tang (i found that it was her first and last role (she's not dead though)) and Changjun Zhao (a real martial artist)!

Despite the dvd cover, the movie is not b/w ^_^

Here's the 2 mains:

Tang

1thumb.jpg

Zhao (the one in blue)

4thumb.jpg

I've some other gong fu movies from mainland filmed in the 80's.. i will watch them soon :angel:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
silver hermit

is that undaunted wu dang? if so there is an english dubbed version. it would be cool if you did some subs for your mainland versions. i'm pretty sure you would become very popular around here quickly

is that undaunted wu dang? if so there is an english dubbed version. it would be cool if you did some subs for your mainland versions. i'm pretty sure you would become very popular around here quickly

yeah.. i saw that on amazon.com that they sell this dvd with that "incorrect" name xD

i didnt know it was released dubbed (i guess on vhs,right?) ^_^

unfortunately my mandarin is not that good... i understood just streight away when i watched it and now i dont remember a thing about the dialogues... when i ll watch it again , i can try to write sth down :)

Well, if the above user can provide a script and if someone has the mandarin version DVD-R, I'd be happy to have a stab at timing the subs and adding them to a final DVD.

Archived