kung fu the invisible fist

cabanin

My widescreen copy of kung fu the invisible fist will no longer play. The original crash release is impossible to find. Anyone know if the version in crashes big box of kung fu is the same widescreen version, Or where I can find the original ? Thanks guys.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a perfect example of why it's a seriously good idea to make back-ups of your precious movies. A pack of 100 DVD-Rs can be bought cheaply, and backing up is a very simple procedure. come on people, get ripping!!!

I was going to ask if cabanin has tried ripping the DVD. Sometimes discs that won't play will still rip successfully.

Thanks for the help guys, I did try ripping it with no luck . I found it on ez takes burnable downloads for 8.00. Good reminder about making backups.

Guest Markgway

If your disc has crashed (ahem) I'd say you'd be best off obtaining a copy from a trader on this forum. Why should you pay twice for the same item? Also it being Crash I seriously doubt the original filmmakers/rights holders saw a single cent.

Killer Meteor
If your disc has crashed (ahem) I'd say you'd be best off obtaining a copy from a trader on this forum. Why should you pay twice for the same item? Also it being Crash I seriously doubt the original filmmakers/rights holders saw a single cent.

Fantastic film IMO. I really enjoy these funky bashers. I mean Chen Sing, Yasuaki Kurata, Chan Wei-man and a gorgeous Eurasian babe all in the same film! Shapes can kiss my ass!

Archived