Anyone know the name of this movie?

Guest reardoc007

Guest reardoc007

I really dont remember that much of it, as its a movie I watched when I was a kid.

All i remember was that it started with this guy having to complete 3 trials. I think one was to blow out some candles and the other involved carrying a huge pot of boiling water with his bare hands.

The rest is all a bit hazy. I think that he may have had to kill seven or so grand masters, or something.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got two movies mixed up. The one with the trials is 36th Chamber of Shaolin. The one where seven grandmasters are defeated is 7 Grandmasters.

I might be mixing some movies up

About a guy who fight and kills with his ponytail. Wonder if it was the same actor as the boss in Big boss (Han Ying Chieh | Yingjie Han | Han Kuo)

I remember also there was some nudity and violence in this so it's probably a cat III

Saw this in early eighties on VHS

I might be mixing some movies up

About a guy who fight and kills with his ponytail. Wonder if it was the same actor as the boss in Big boss (Han Ying Chieh | Yingjie Han | Han Kuo)

I remember also there was some nudity and violence in this so it's probably a cat III

Saw this in early eighties on VHS

I haven't seen a movie where the main character uses his ponytail as a primary weapon. However, Land of the Brave with Nik Cheung has nudity, a good amount of violence and a fight where two guys use their ponytails. So it could be that.

Archived