ID this movie please!

dragonherb

The movie's got a married couple as the bad guy and the woman (Lily Li Li-Li?) had a blade in her shoe. I think that sometime in the middle of the movie she and her hubby (Lau Kar-Wing?) torture 1-3 of the main-actors in a torture room that is a little strange, all the torture-stuff and everything is in "happy" colors making the room look like a room for children or something, I think they had the waterboarding-thing looking like a bingowheel. Not sure if I mix movies together now or not though :P Movie is made in between 1977-1980. Can't remember who the mainactors were :squigglemouth:

Someone know what movie this might be?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about the torture scene, but that sounds like Carry On Wise Guy, which has gotten at least one release under the title Warrior from Shaolin.

Damn, that was fast ID :smile: Thanks a lot!

Wonder were I saw that torture scene though if it wasn't in this one :xd:

I've got this movie but in ugly fullscreen so I hope there is a better version out there.

Once again, thanks for the fast ID!

Ah yeah, thanks Peringaten! Two on the Road is the one! Long time since I saw it too and it was around the same time I saw Warrior from Shaolin so no wonder why I mix them together lol. In Warrior from Shaolin they also have a torture room scene actually (just checked) but not as happy as in Two on the Road of course :xd:

You guys know your stuff!

Archived