Buddha's Palm?, Help me to find the real name of this serie

Guest ColombianNinja

Guest ColombianNinja

Hello everybody, I need some help.

Many years ago i see in the TV of my country "Colombia" a serie with a tittle(adapted to my languaje, i think) "The Magic Palm of Buddha". i don´t know the real name.

The question is, is the real name of this serie "Buddha´s Palm"?.

I saw this tv serie(many episodes) when i have 13 or 14 years, and i don´t know much about Kun Fu series and films. it´s was in 1986 to 1988, i can remember exactly the year of the tv programm, but maybe the real production of this was from some years ago of 1986.

I can remember some parts of the story that are in my mind.

In some part of the story, the protagonist, a man with a problem in his face skin, try to find the Palm of Buddha. In some chapter the protagonist was spitted for a Gold Cobra, that cure his skin problem and make it him immune against all snakes poisons over the world.

He finds some Palms techniques over stones engraves with the figure of a hands, and then he learn some new attacks, when put his hand into de figures in the stone.

In the final chapter he learns the final Buddha palm style called "The million of buddhas", and many lights a buddhas fly over the screen of the TV like a special TV FX.

ahh....another clue that may be help, in this serie the people use a term like "YULAY or YULAI or Julai" or something like that, i dont know how write that word.

--------------

Really i am interested in the real name of this serie, because maybe i can buy it, but i need to find the exact serie that i say here, not a kind of copy from the original, that for me is this about i talk.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THE CORRECT ANSWER ABOUT THIS.

i need to say to all "Excuse me and Sorry for my bad english", really i speak spanish, not english.

Any help or clue, please tell me.

Thanks to all the comunity.

Colombian Ninja

Colombia - SouthAmerica

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wizard12220

I haven't seen the series you mentioned, but Buddha's Palm story have been made for several movies and TV series. The Chinese language of Buddha's Palm is Ru Lai Shen Chang.

Archived