Chess Boxing: The Next Level and others

DeathFuMaster

Has anybody watched any of the other Chess Boxing films? I would really like to know the quality and if anybody has them. Some of them look interesting, do they have alternate titles becasue they all seem to be only on VHS under the Wu Tang Chess Boxing Collection banner.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackLamaFaction

ChessBoxing Matrix was one of the worst films I've seen. I can't speak for the others but the box for Matrix I feel was intentionally misleading, meaning it's not Joeseph Kuo and not what I expected. More like trying to capitilize on Mystery with an inferior product. Again I'm only speaking for Chessboxing Matrix wich is part of the collection your talking about.

ChessBoxing Matrix was one of the worst films I've seen. I can't speak for the others but the box for Matrix I feel was intentionally misleading, meaning it's not Joeseph Kuo and not what I expected. More like trying to capitilize on Mystery with an inferior product. Again I'm only speaking for Chessboxing Matrix wich is part of the collection your talking about.

I'm in complete agreement, the box was not an accurate show of the movie. I had most of the Chessboxing movies on vhs at one time. I can't think of any that had excellent quality picture, though; some of the movies were good (i.e. Mystery of Chess Boxing).

Well I bought The Next Level and Grandmaster of Chess Boxing on VHS. I will let you know if they are any good and put them on DVDs.

Archived