Karate Warrior AKA Karate Kid Rip Off

kungfusamurai

I saw the review on KFC for this, so I was intrigued to see what the movie might look like and found the youtube clip below. It definitely lives up to it's review of being really bad. Man, if they removed all that unnecessary pausing during the build up to the fight, the movie would probably only be half it's length.

And the kid is hilarious. You think he's gonna pull out some wicked moves, but he gets taken down with some dumb kick to the groin he didn't even try to block. The weirdest part, though, has to be the way his head is being held up by the guy. I don't know about you guys, but to me it looks like his head is on a fake body, it's so bizarre. I thought they were going to show it getting ripped off or something. Maybe they should have called it Karate Giraffe Neck.

You won't be able to stop laughing throughout this very brief clip.

JLmZpNvMpQs

Below is part one of the final fight.

w4NXeqKnlsI

LOL! Check out the kid's final move in this clip, Part 2 of the final fight. In real life, a punch like that would have broken his wrist.

Lo Lieh, eat your heart out!

SAdPujPqDgA

KFS

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there were more films featuring the same character.

Here's the final part of the sequel, Karate Warrior 2

"You will not teach rules!" **b**ch slaps thugs across the neck**

yQfE3RO2zDw

KFS

this is a horrible looking movie, when was this made. it looks like its filmed in Thailand the editing looks like a really bad early 80s karate flick, I couldn't even get threw the second clip, and his head looks like it is going to be stretched off his shoulders.

First film was shot in the Philippines and the second film was shot in the U.S.

Thankfully, Kim Stuart went on to somewhat make himself a better name in his native Italy as a respected actor. Karate Warrior was actually one of his first films.

Guest Markgway

Olympic rules no less!

I'm sure at one point one of the thugs says "poke his eyes" lol

I remember seeing the trailer on an old VPD tape.

It didn't inspire me to rent it.

The second and third clips have been removed for violating terms of use.

Who on earth could've complained about that??

There were a total of 6 films in the series...yep, gotta hand it to that Fabrizio de Angelis.

Only the first two had Kim Stuart as Anthony, our "karate kid" and Ron Williams took over for Stuart for Karate Warrior 3-6 as "karate kid" Larry Jones.

Archived