Some Bruce Lee movies will be shown on G4TV this weekend and in early Oct. '09

wackiechan

G4TV, which is a video game cable TV channel, will be showing some Bruce Lee movies this weekend and in early Oct. 2009.

I have a feeling that these will be the English dubbed versions, and not the Cantonese or Mandaring lang. w/ subt. movies, however.

Here's the schedule:

"The Big Boss" G4TV Sat., Sept. 19, 2009 at 11:00p.m. PT

"Return of the Dragon" G4TV Sun., Sept. 20, 2009 at 11:00p.m. PT

"Return of the Dragon" G4TV Fri., Oct. 2, 2009 at 1:30p.m. PT

"Return of the Dragon" G4 Sat., Oct. 3, 2009 at 12:00a.m. PT

Click here for more info: http://g4tv.com/movies/

If you live in the L.A. area, "The Legend of Bruce Lee" TV series will be shown on KSCI ch.18 on Sun., Sept. 20, 2009 at 12:00p.m.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G4TV, which is a video game cable TV channel, will be showing some Bruce Lee movies this weekend and in early Oct. 2009.

I have a feeling that these will be the English dubbed versions, and not the Cantonese or Mandaring lang. w/ subt. movies, however.

Here's the schedule:

"The Big Boss" G4TV Sat., Sept. 19, 2009 at 11:00p.m. PT

"Return of the Dragon" G4TV Sun., Sept. 20, 2009 at 11:00p.m. PT

"Return of the Dragon" G4TV Fri., Oct. 2, 2009 at 1:30p.m. PT

"Return of the Dragon" G4 Sat., Oct. 3, 2009 at 12:00a.m. PT

Click here for more info: http://g4tv.com/movies/

If you live in the L.A. area, "The Legend of Bruce Lee" TV series will be shown on KSCI ch.18 on Sun., Sept. 20, 2009 at 12:00p.m.

They've played these every once in a while... Return of the Dragon seems to be their most popular one though... and while the schedule lists it as "Return", it's actually under the proper "Way" title. And yeah, their dubbed. I think they also played the Dimension Project A films. At least these all are "Movies That Don't Suck", heh heh.

Bruce Lee movies, Ninja Warrior (I'd love to see the guys from the B13 movies or maybe members of the Jackie Chan stunt team compete on there), AND Oliva Munn?! What's not to love?! Though I do miss that hot girl (what was her name?) who used to do The Feed on Attack of The Show...

Bruce Lee movies, Ninja Warrior (I'd love to see the guys from the B13 movies or maybe members of the Jackie Chan stunt team compete on there), AND Oliva Munn?! What's not to love?! Though I do miss that hot girl (what was her name?) who used to do The Feed on Attack of The Show...

Layla Kayleigh

Layla Kayleigh

OH yeah.....I watched that again recently and she was gone. I shed a small tear....ok a lot of small tears!!! :cry:

Great TV channel for sure.

OH yeah.....I watched that again recently and she was gone. I shed a small tear....ok a lot of small tears!!! :cry:

To quote Elaine Benes: "You know... they're fake" :wink:

To quote Elaine Benes: "You know... they're fake" :wink:

Good one!!! For some strange reason it didn't matter with her. Oh well..........still a cool channel.

Archived